Páginas

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE COLOR OF GLASS YOU ARE LOOKING THROUGH

HEY THERE! Yesterday i was wearing...

It sound funny but since I was little my dream was to wear glasses. The thing is that the more i kept growing up, the more i wanted to need them. I saw them as a fabulous accessory. Through the years i visited the doctor several times,  and with glasses I would run and buy already in mind. I was disappointed each time. 

The other day I saw these Marc by Marc Jacobs pair and after trying them on and falling in love. I decided I would just buy them even if they just hung in my face as decoration. I was so excited that i swear i almost slept with them the day i bought them. I have grown to be very thankful for my good eyesight and i hope they keep being an optional accessory for a long time. 

Va a sonar muy chistoso pero desde que tengo memoria mi sueño ha sido usar lentes para leer. Mientras más iba creciendo más los quería, para mi siempre ha sido un accesorio increíble. A través de los años visite a el oculista muchas veces, con el par de lentes que iba a escoger ya en mente. Siempre salía haciendo berrinche. 
El otro día vi este par de Marc by Marc Jacobs y después de probármelos decidí comprarlos aunque solo fueran decoración. Estaba tan emocionada que casi duermo con ellos el día que los compre. El día de hoy agradezco mi buena vista y espero que sigan siendo un accesorio opcional por mucho tiempo. 






Denim shirt/Camisa de Mezclilla: Zara
Black Pants/Pantalones Negros: J Brand
Vest/Chaleco: Nanette Lepore
Shoes/Zapatos: Kurt Geiger 
Glasses/Lentes: Marc by Marc Jacobs



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario