Páginas

THE BOLD MOUTH

I'm a makeup junkie, even though I keep my makeup simple i'm obsessed with products. My favorite are lipsticks I don't seem to get enough of them. I love bold colors that add attitude to any outfit specially since I almost never use eye shadow. 

Soy adicta al maquillaje, aunque me pinto muy poco estoy obsesionada con los productos. Mis favoritos son los lipsticks, no puedo tener suficientes. Amo los colores diferentes y fuertes que le dan actitud a un outfit y al look especialmente porque casi nunca uso sombra de ojos.

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”


― Yves Saint-Laurent



















Orange background: Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by NARS
Gold background: Show Orchid by MAC
Pink background: Train Bleu Velvet Matte Lip Pencil by NARS
Blue background: Pro Long wear Lip Cream Good to Go by MAC

Jewelry: all from Bimba & Lola except the pink earrings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario