Páginas

PLAYING DRESS UP

If there is something I love it's having an opportunity to really dress up. When I have the chance to wear a long dress I feel the way i felt when I was little and my mom dressed me up as a princess. Yesterday I had a wedding and it was the perfect chance to glam up and feel like a princess again. 

Si algo me encanta es tener la oportunidad para arreglarme de verdad. Cuando me pongo un vestido largo me siento como cuando mi mamá me disfrazaba de princesa de chica. Ayer tuve un boda y fue la oportunidad perfecta para revivir ese sentimiento.










Dress/Vestido: Hugo Boss
Shoes/Zapatos: Christian Louboutin
Clutch/Bolsa: Adolfo Dominguez 
Earrings/Aretes: Used to be my Grandma's (Eran de mi abuela)
Ring/Anillo: Costume made (Mandado a hacer)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario