Páginas

IF YOU WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES

I saw this Stuart Weitzman shoes and fell in love with them instantly. They are not just the highest shoes I own but also the most comfortable. I paired them Paige Jeans and Helmut Lang top. I'm also wearing my golden necklaces that I never seem to take off and an amazing earpiece by Urban Outfitters. 

Me enamoré de estos zapatos de Stuart Weitzman desde que los vi. No solo son los zapatos mas altos que tengo pero también los mas cómodos. Los combine con unos jeans de Paige y una blusa de Helmut Lang. También estos usando mis collares dorados que tal parece que nunca me quito y un earpiece de Urban Outfitters. 












Top/Blusa: Helmut Lang
Jeans: Paige 
Shoes/Zapatos: Stuart Weitzman
Bag/Bolsa: Chloe
Bracelet Scarf/Pulsera de Mascada: Hermes
Earpiece: Urban Outfitters
Rings/Anillos (Left to Right): Cartier, Kum Kum Kasta, Urban Outfitters, Maria Black, My parents wedding ring.
Necklaces/Collares: Whishbone- Jennifer Zeuner
                          Skulls- Denise Bouquet 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario