Páginas

MET GALA "CHAOS IN COUTURE" FAVORITES

This year the Met Gala attendees had to embrace the "punk" theme. I knew there where going to be some amazing outfits. I love studs, black and leather so I knew there would be a great chance I was going to go crazy with a lot of the looks. I liked the touches of hot pink (the official color of punk) a lot too. I posted my favorite ones (must of them are black, no shocker there).

Este año los invitados a la Gala del Met tenían que inspirarse en el tema "punk". Debido al tema sabía que iba a ver muchos outfits increíbles. Amo los estoperoles, el negro y la piel entonces había mucha posibilidad que me volvieran loca muchos de los looks. Me encantaron también los toques de rosa eléctrico (el color oficial del punk). Aquí están mis favoritos (la mayoría negros, nada de sopresa en eso).

Sienna Miller
Burberry 

Dakota Fanning
Rodarte

Taylor Swift
J Mendel
Minka Kelly
Carolina Herrera

Giovanna Battaglia 

Sarah Jessica Parker
Gown: Giles Deacon
Headpiece: Philip Treacy

Anne Hathaway
Valentino 

Cameron Diaz 
Stella McCartney

Allison Williams
Joseph Altuzarra

Dree Hemingway
Stella McCartney

Cara Delevigne
Burberry


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario