Páginas

GOOD HAIR DAY

I'm actually in the process of growing out my hair. One of the things that scared me the most about going for a pixie cut was the process of it's growth once I got tired of it. My biggest fear was the length in which you look like Prince Charming. I have been lucky so far because I've been able to take advantage of the changes of my hair month by month. Today for the first time in while I was able to do something a little bit more different and actually feel like it's a new look. I'm enjoying it like you can't imagine. 

Actualmente estoy el proceso de dejarme el pelo largo. Una de las cosas que más me asustaba de cortármelo estilo pixie era el proceso de crecimiento una vez que me hartara de el. Sentía que en algún momento iba a parecer Prince Charming. La verdad he tenido mucha suerte, le he podido sacar provecho a todos los cambios de largo mes con mes. Hoy por primera vez en un rato pude hacer algo un poco más diferente con mi pelo. Hasta siento que es un look nuevo. Lo estoy disfrutando como no se lo imaginan. 









Jacket/Chamarra: Zara
Top: Vintage
Boyfriend Jeans: Paige
Shoes/ Zapatos: Steve Madden
Sunnies/Lentes de Sol: Miu Miu
Earrings/Aretes: Daniel Espinosa 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario