Páginas

FLAWS AND ALL

I do know how to keep a promise! I had some time earlier on the day, realized I really liked my outfit and decided to make a post out of it. Forgive the mess going on in my head (clearly it is a VERY bad hair day)…

Si se cumplir mis promesas! Hace rato tuve un poco de tiempo libre, me di cuenta que realmente me gustó mi outfit de hoy y decidí aprovechar el momento y hacer un post. Me disculpo de antemano por el desastre que es mi pelo (claramente hoy fue un “bad hair day”)…



I know today’s look does not necessarily shout glamour but well… Some days I wake up with the inexplicable urge to dress up and other days I just feel like keeping it simple and just feeling comfortable in my own skin. I know I keep repeating myself but I am a true believer that fashion is more about passion, attitude and embracing your flaws than about the perfect makeup, pair of heels or dress. I am embracing my bad hair day, bare face and Chuck Taylor’s and guess what? I am feeling fabulous! 

Se que el outfit de hoy no transmite necesariamente glamour o elegancia. Algunos días me despierto con la necesidad de arreglarme y hay otros que simplemente tengo ganas de sentirme cómoda en mi propia piel. Puede que me vaya a escuchar demasiado repetitiva pero tengo la fuerte convicción de que la moda se trata más de pasión, actitud y aceptar tus defectos que de el maquillaje, los zapatos o el vestido perfecto. Estoy haciendo lo mejor de mi desastre de pelo, cara lavada y Chuck Taylor’s y la verdad es que me siento mejor que nunca!






Dress/Vestido: Zara
Cardigan/Suéter: Banana Republic 
Earpiece/Arete: Urban Outfitters
Top: Urban Outfitters


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario