Páginas

WAKEFUL DREAMERS, I PASS THEM ON THE SUNLIT STREETS

Yesterday was the most perfect Sunday ever; the sun was out, terraces were full and the vibe was amazing. Today is a bank holiday in London so it was kind of a Saturday all over again...

Ayer fue el Domingo no pudo ser más perfecto; el sol salió, las terrazas se llenaron y había una vibra increíble en el ambiente. Hoy es día feriado en Londres entonces fue un Domingo con sabor a Sábado...



I had plans to burry myself underneath books and my computer and write an essay I have for school but it seemed dumb to waist such a beautiful day (hello! to a pair of sleepless nights this week catching up on work).
I always relate songs to outfits and I have previously done it in the blog. Well if yesterday's day and outfit could be a song it would be Painting By Chagall by the Weepies. A blissful song for a blissful moment. 
Hope the week is as good as this Sunday! 

Tenía planes de refugiarme entre libros y mi computadora a escribir un ensayo para una de mis clases pero se me hacía un pecado desaprovechar el día (ya me vi sin dormir la mitad de la semana por procrastinar).
Siempre relaciono canciones a mis outfits y lo he hecho previamente en el blog. Bueno, si ayer el día y mi look tuvieran una canción esta sería Painting by Chagall de The Weepies. Tiene el mood exacto.
Ahora esperemos que la semana sea tan buena como el Domingo! 








Dress/Vestido: Zara
Booties/Botines: Massimo Dutti
Necklace/Collar: Kum Kum Kasta
Bag/Bolsa: Mulberry
Denim Jacket/Chamarra de Mezclilla: Gap 
Sunnies/Lentes de Sol: Illesteva 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario