Páginas

MY SAFE DRESS

We all have treasures in out closet. They are things we buy without knowing we will be using them for years and years to come and still feel like special while wearing them. I bought this Nanette Lepore dress when I was sixteen. It was the first Nanette Lepore thing I owned and she has come to be one of my favorite designers. I still remember the excitement when I tried it on and how proud I was to buy it with my own savings. I have been wearing it for a long time now and I can't seem to get enough. Every time I put it on I am amazed again by how gorgeous it is and how good it makes me feel. It is my safe dress. 

Todos tenemos tesoros en nuestros closet. Esas cosas que compras sin saber que las estarás usando por muchos años y te seguirás sintiendo especial al usarlas. Compré éste vestido de Nanette Lepore cuándo tenía 16 años. Es la primera cosa que tuve de Nanette Lepore, ahorita se ha convertido en una de mis diseñadoras favoritas. Me acuerdo de la emoción que tenía al comprarlo y lo orgullosa que estaba de hacerlo con mis ahorros. Lo he usado ya por mucho tiempo y no me canso de el. Cada vez que me lo pongo me sigo enamorando de el y me sorprende que me vuelve hacer sentir especial. Es mi ¨safe dress¨.









Dress/Vestido: Nanette Lepore
Leather Vest/Chaleco de Piel: PJK
Flats: French Sole
Earrings/Aretes: Kum Kum Kasta
Bag/Bolsa: Mulberry 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario