Páginas

OAXACA

I spent the last ten days having the time of my life in Huatulco and Oaxaca with my friends. I had never been to Oaxaca even though it is pretty close to home. I have to say I fell in love with this city. It has a magical atmosphere, amazing art and breathtaking food. I took some of the pictures in downtown Oaxaca, in Santo Domingo and Monte Alban. 

Los último diez días los pase en Huatulco y en Oaxaca con mis amigas. Nunca había ido a Oaxaca y eso que esta muy cerca de dónde vivo. Tengo que admitir que me enamoré de esta ciudad. Tiene una atmósfera mágica, arte irreal y comida que te deja sin aliento. Algunas de las fotos las tome en el centro, en Santo Domingo y en Monte Albán. 







Dress/Vestido: GAP
Necklace/Collar: Urban Outfitters
Scarf/Mascada: Hermes
Flats: Sam Edelman
Watch and Bracelet/Reloj y Pulsera: Hermes
Bag/Bolsa: Louis Vuitton 










Top/Blusa: Silvia Suárez
Shorts: Seven for All Mankind
Belt/Cinturón: Hermes
Earrings/Aretes: Kenneth Lane
Sunnies/Lentes: Miu Miu
Sneakers/Tenis: Steve Madden
Necklaces/Collares: Skulls- Denisse Bouquet
Whishbone- Jeniffer Zeuner
Three one- Amor i Paz
Braclet and Watch/Pulsera y Reloj: Hermes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario