Páginas

I SEE YOU

I abandoned my blog for while. I had been busy packing for London and then settling in... 

Abandoné mi blog por un rato. Estaba muy ocupada haciendo maletas para Londres y después instalándome...





These two weeks I have felt like something was missing but I’m back and more happy than ever. This post has a symbolic meaning for me because it is the first one here. I’m kind of starting from scratch. Right now most of all I'm loving the ambiguity of what life might bring.
If you follow me on instagram you may know I've had my eyes on this Kenzo sweatshirt since it came out. I didn’t expect to find it on my two first days here in London. It wasn’t just a great piece for a fresh new start but a special one: my mom gave it to me as a go away present. This is a strong piece that speaks for itself. It was the perfect thing for this particular post.
For me this post is a nostalgic one. It is toast to new beginnings and also great memories. I have learned that in order to gain you have to let go. Fear not only makes us human but it makes us greater. The more you overcome your fears the stronger you’ll become. In the end we only have one life and even if making the best of it means getting out of your comfort zone the only thing you'll regret is not doing it. May good memories and love fill your suitcase wherever you choose to go but most of all may the unknown be your companion in this trip that is life.

Abandoné mi blog por un rato. Estaba como loca haciendo maletas para Londres y después instalándome. Estas dos semanas sentí que algo me faltaba pero Serendipity regresó y más feliz que nunca. Este post es simbólico, es el primero que escribo aquí. Estoy empezando de cero y disfrutando la ambigüedad de la vida más que nunca.
Si me sigues en instagram sabrás que he tenido mis ojos en esta sudadera Kenzo desde que salió. No esperaba encontrarla en mi dos primeros días en Londres. No sólo es la pieza perfecta para un comienzo nuevo, también tiene un significado especial: mi mamá me la regaló de despedida. Esta pieza es fuerte y habla por si sola. Es la ideal para este post en particular.
Para mi este post es nostálgico. Va dedicado a los nuevos comienzos y a los grandes recuerdos. He aprendido que el miedo en la vida no solo te hace humano si no también más fuerte. Mientras más superes tus miedos mejor persona llegarás a ser. Al final: vida solo tenemos una y si hacer lo mejor de ella significa salir de tu zona de confort de lo único que te arrepentirás es de no hacerlo. A donde quiera que decidas ir, deja que los buenos recuerdos llenen tu equipaje pero más que nada deja que lo desconocido sea tu compañero en este viaje que es la vida.











Sweatshirt/Sudadera: Kenzo 
Shorts: Zara
Necklace/Collar: Zara
Sneakers/Zapatos: Carvela by Kurt Geiger
Bag/Bolsa: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario