Páginas

MUSEUM MORNING WITH TOUS PART II

A while ago I had a shoot with Tous in the Amparo Museum in Puebla. Here is the second part of it. 

Hace un tiempo tuve una sesión de fotos con Tous en el Museo Amparo de Puebla. Aquí esta la segunda parte de esta.



I love all of their jewelry but I'm specially obsessed with their BLISS line. They created the perfect statement pieces. They say "I'm here" without going overboard. If you haven't gone to Tous in a while you should. I bet you'll fall in love with something ;)

 Amo toda la joyería de Tous pero especialmente la línea BlISS. Lograron crear piezas que sobresalen y acaparan la atención sin irse demasiado lejos. Si hace un tiempo no te das una vuelta por Tous te aconsejo que lo hagas, seguro te enamoras de algo ;)







Dress/Vestido: Zara
Scarf/Mascada: Hermes 
Jewelry: Tous



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario