Páginas

MAKE IT A DOUBLE PLEASE

Happy Easter Everyone!!! Last week I was in New York, it is a family trip we do each year. I was planning on posting while in NY but I am a complete mess and forgot half of my gadgets here. So this will be a double post :) 

Feliz Pascua!!! La semana pasada estuve en Nueva York, es un viaje que hago con mi familia todos los años. Planeaba subir los posts durante el viaje pero soy un desastre y se me olvidaron la mitad de mis gadgets. Este va a ser un post doble :) 




I am back in London already and I am completely exhausted. I have tons of school projects to catch on with and I am eager to start eating healthy (I misbehaved too much on my trip). Today I have to go grocery shopping, unpack and organize my home, all I want to do is lie in bed and watch movies. 
 I hope you are enjoying your vacation wherever you are!

Ya estoy de regreso en Londres, completamente exhausta. Tengo mil proyectos de la universidad que hacer y me urge empezar a comer sano otra vez (me porte demasiado mal este viaje). Hoy tengo que ir al súper, desempacar y organizar mi casa, lo único que quiero es quedarme en mi cama viendo películas.
Espero que estén disfrutando sus vacaciones estén en donde estén! 








Skirt/Falda: Helmut Lang
T-shirt: Gap
Denim Jacket/Chamarra Mezclilla: Gap
Tights/Medias: H&M
Boots/Bottas: All Saints
Sunnies/Lentes de Sol: Illesteva 
Earrings/Aretes: Frieda and Nellie 





Jeans: Seven for All Mankind
Sweater/Suéter: Rag & Bone
Biker Jacket/Chamarra: All Saints
Bag/Bolsa: Sophie Hulme

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario