Páginas

MONOCHROMIN' IT

Sometimes monochrome can be the synonym of boring but today it was not the case. I woke up in a really good mood and wanted to express it with my outfit. It was one of those days you simply feel at ease, comfortable with the world without a reason...

A veces monocromo puede ser sinónimo de aburrido, pero hoy ese no fue el caso. Me desperté de muy buen humor y quise expresarlo por medio de mi outfit. Fue uno de esos días en lo que te sientes feliz y sereno sin razón alguna...


I could never get tired of waking the streets of East London and discovering new coffees, having great conversations with friends and doing some people watching; that is what I did half of the day (lucky me). The weather was pretty good and I was glad I did not have to hide underneath a coat. It was one of those days that are perfect even if nothing out of the ordinary happened. I could go on and on talking about my blissful mood today but I guess my outfit says it all! Hope you are feeling as happy as I am today and if you are not remember that tomorrow is another day...

Nunca me podría aburrir de caminar por “East London” y descubrir cafecitos nuevos, tener buenas conversaciones con amigos y observar gente; eso es lo que hice la mitad del día. El clima estuvo bastante bien hoy y me dio gusto no tenerme que esconder debajo de un abrigo. Fue uno de esos días perfectos sin que nada fuera de lo ordinario tuviera que ocurrir. Podría pasar horas hablando de mi día taaan bueno pero yo creo que mi outfit lo dice todo! Espero que se sientan tan felices como yo el día de hoy y si no recuerden que mañana es un día nuevo...







Beanie/Gorro: Bernstock Speirs
Jacket/Chamarra: Intermix
T-shirt: Gap
Black Jeans/Jeans Negros: J Brand
Shoes/Zapatos: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag/Bolsa: Salvatore Ferragamo
Skull Bracelet/Pulsera de Calaveras: Alexander McQueen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario