Páginas

A FEW PEELS AWAYS!

Lately I have realized how much time I spend wearing gym clothes. I have gotten tired of them no matter how pretty or fashionable they are. I got the solution after some thinking… LAYERING!

Recientemente me di cuenta del tiempo que paso en ropa de gimnasio. Por más bonita que esta sea ya estoy harta. Pero encontré la solución… CAPAS DE ROPA!



 I sometimes leave early in the morning and don’t come back until night after my Yoga class. I hate carrying a gym bag all around town and some days it is impossible to come back home. I just trot all around London in my gym uniform. I found a way to spice things up a little bit! I added a longer t-shirt over my gym top turning my gym pants into leggings. I threw my leather jacket, some cute booties a scarf and… Voilà! I am just some peels away from my hectic day to the mat! I can’t wait to try new outfits with my gym clothes.

A veces salgo de mi casa temprano y no regreso hasta después de mi clase de yoga en la noche. Odio cargar una maleta de gimnasio por todos lados y algunos días es imposible regresar a cambiarme por lo que paseo por todo Londres en mi uniforme de gym. Encontré la manera de ponerle más estilo a la situación. Encima de mi blusa de gym me puse una t-shirt larga para convertir los pants en leggings. Después de eso va mi chamarra de piel, una mascada, unos botines monos y… Voilà! Solo separan unas capas de ropa mi día caótico del tapete. A ver que otros outfits se me ocurren con esta nueva mezcla! 







Leggings: Nike
Both tops/Top y Blusa: Nike
T-shirt: Nike
Booties/Botines: Massimo Dutti
Leather Jacket/Chamarra de Piel: BCBG Maxazria 
Bag/Bolsa: Kenzo
Scarf/Mascada: Alexander McQueen


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario